Having a beautiful and comfortable bathroom is very pleasant. You can enjoy your bath time with pleasure. However, for ensuring your bathroom, you should pay attention to its cleanliness. It will also determine the health of your bathroom. If your bathroom is clean, ii will not only healthy, but you will also enjoy bathing there. What you need know is how to clean a bathroom.
Clean your bathroom fast and efficiently by using steps of how to clean a bathroom. Here are the ways.
1. First, you can begin by removing all items from their usual spot. Remove all of your products from the shower and/or bathtub. Toss all used towels and rugs outside the room. Move any items from the counters outside the bathroom, as well. Don’t forget to grab any trash cans.
2. Then, dust and sweep your bathroom. You can use a duster to get rid of dust. Grab your duster with a long handle to remove any cobwebs in corners, on light fixtures or in vents. You may also sweep or vacuum the floors to pick up hair and other debris that may have accumulated on the floors.
3. Third is by applying cleaner to shower and bathtub. Clean them well. You may continue to tackle other surfaces. Spray the all-purpose cleaner on to your cleaning device and wipe down any towel racks, shelves, baseboards, doors, blinds and windowsills. Work in sections from the top of the room to the bottom, and left to right.It’s a good idea to wear rubber gloves while you’re scrubbing, to keep your hands from drying out if you’re using harsh products.
4. Next, when all things have already clean, you can sweep and mop the floor. Start with the farthest point from the door. Sweep up all the dust and debris you’ve cleaned so far and let fall on the floor, then mop using hot soapy bleach water.
5. Last, always keep the cleanness of your bathroom.
Get a nice and comfortable bathroom by knowing steps of how to clean a bathroom. Enjoy bathing there.